Thursday, February 15, 2018

Updates on Writing

Edits: 
I'm currently in edits with The Temple of Heaven.

Jordon Davis who has lived in my brain for 8 years is finally getting his happily ever after. You may have first seen him as a young teen pestering his older brothers and coming out in Finally Fallen. He appeared in Lock and Key assisting his middle brother in hiding out from reality.

He's been writing to his future husband since he's been 12 years old, pining for a love he craves to share with someone special... When he meets him Jordon's more than ready.

Jordon's insta-love relationship is modeled on my own. Once he finds the man he knows is his... that's it. It's simply them against the world... and in some cases themselves.

Writing:
I'm writing Club Zombie #3: Zombies Coming. This is the story that started the series. Book 1 & 2 were me backing up to understand this story. Erick McGrath appears at the end of Book 2. He's had awful parents and lost his brother... (but if Ethan is dead why is he across the bar?)

Exploring what being gay and nonbinary mean.

I'm on Chapter 10... and I'm hoping to get it to my critique partners by the end of Feb.

Notes:
When I have noisy plot bunnies I take notes because there's no ignoring the muse. I'm taking notes on Rocking Thin Ice. Jaded skater and a rocker hook up for a good time that might just evolve into move. I'm hoping to begin work on their story in March.

My attempts at being a real writer:
Website: www.zallorabooks.com
Newsletter: I have one and you can sign up on my website I have a signup thingy and everything!

Many hugs, Z.


No comments:

Post a Comment